Hearing Evaluations in Miami-Dade County, Palm Beach County and Broward County
Initial South Florida Audiologist Consultation
At Advanced AuDiology, your personalized treatment begins with a hearing evaluation. It’s impossible to receive the right hearing care until you receive the right diagnosis—which is why we give so much attention to your initial hearing test. Once your hearing has been thoroughly tested, one of our board certified, licensed doctors of audiology reviews all of your treatment options. With more than 20 years of experience, you can rest assured that Advanced Audiology can find the hearing loss treatment that is right for you!
What Is An Audiologist?
The Academy of Doctors Audiology describes an audiologist as a professional who diagnoses and treats hearing and balance problems. Audiologists are able to measure hearing loss with far more precision than a general practitioner’s hearing test. The benefits of seeing an audiologist include:
- Audiometer testing can pinpoint exactly where your hearing drops off.
- Audiologists test across a wide range of sounds, including tones and words.
- Audiologists are trained to determine whether hearing loss is tied to middle ear damage, inner ear damage, or both.
To schedule a hearing consultation , call our office in Coral Springs (954-345-5818 ), Hollywood (954-342-6327) or Hallandale (954-342-6327).
Why Choose Us?
- Quality Care Since 1992
- Wonderful, Dedicated Staff
- Convenient Locations
- At the Forefront of Technology